Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Mission Impossible

In the last few months I have seen my friends choosing different career paths. Some opted to do their higher education in US, Singapore & Australia. While some targeting GMAT and CAT examination to pursue their MBA dream.

To be sincere I envy people who have made a clear decision in their life. They have taken that turn and moved ahead. And here I'm still standing on that crossroad.

But, I hope things are becoming a little bit more clear. I feel any profession other than civil services will make me unhappy. Again, its an inner feeling.

So, here I am on a mission which requires an indomitable will to succeed. It is about not to give up. It is also about befriending failure and analyzing it for reaping benefits.

A mission never undertook. An uphill task, but its time to prove my mettle.

No comments:

Post a Comment