Saturday, March 31, 2012

Reading habit.

.. long time.Life has so much changed.World around me has shrink-ed,to this wee bit of space on the precarious first floor building, in the congested part of Delhi.Have been days that I have not spoken to anyone.There have days I have forgotten to eat.But, then I tried to read books and muster some knowledge.Most often I lost, in the fight to read attentively.Reading is an art, and reading with good concentration a gift.More realistically speaking, it is a part of the cultural capital that one gets through the process of socialization.Moreover, its a product of gradual process and it is foolish to believe that one can learn this skill in few days.Furthermore, it is more than foolish to not make a start.So [here I'm] making a start.But,feels like an inane toddler among the contemporaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment