Sunday, December 30, 2012

Happiness

Ankit gave me a call today, and I was surprised to hear his voice for it was so long that we spoke.It took some time, for reality to sink in.We were fast friends in college and throughout our time in Reliance, we shared similar life experiences & kept  good relationship.It wouldn't be wrong if I say he was my best friend. Later, he took to pursue his MBA and I to Civil Service preparation.And my self imposed solitary life changed things  around.I have only myself to blame for not keeping in touch with my friends.

However, after hearing from him my happiness had no leaps and bounds.Suddenly, I wished I was back in BIT Mesra, hostel 5B, where we had shared neighboring rooms.Those movies, early walks to college, talks- chit chats ..entire gamut of activities. all seems as if, it just happened yesterday.

Hope to seen him when he comes back to India.






1 comment:

  1. hey jags.....seriously...i miss pursuit of happyiness ...i miss many other things...n definitely..know u will be one among the IAS this time around. Ur one of the most ethical person i hav seen...n would love to meet u soon..man...yes it does look like yday when we were in Reliance and BIT....hope to see u soon ...

    ReplyDelete