Friday, January 7, 2011

ESCAPIST

8:30 AM Saturday, 08.01.2011

Noida has been reeling under severe cold waves since few days. And, today it’s worse with dense fog, leading to Zero visibility.

I had a traumatic experience, when I made my usual walk for my office in the morning.
Crossing the road was dreadful. Thanks to that car driver who had switched on his headlights, otherwise I wouldn’t have been alive today to write this.

Well, it’s not a good starting to this year.

Firstly, company threatening to move all the people of my department to site, without any additional monetary benefits.

Secondly, my house owner gave me an ultimatum to move out of the house by the end of January. Freaking!!! He is coming back to stay in Noida. Sigh.

Thirdly, yesterday, my thought so Godfather in Reliance, my BOSS resigned. He said there is absolutely nothing left in the company, look for better grounds.

Lastly, in the last two years I haven’t gained any knowledge or value to make myself a potential employee for any company.

So, as world closes all the doors at me, I close my eyes to take a deep breath, to I pray, to keep faith in god, to give me strength & courage to keep me moving forward.

Sometimes, I wish I could detach myself from all these things and travel to a world of unknowns, & mysteries where tensions and worries are just past virtues, but then all the wishes are not fulfilled, right??.

But,I want to be an escapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment