Friday, February 18, 2011

“K-INDI COMMANDOS”

I Freaked out, when one of my friend told me that Kochi IPL team has announced its name.

My curiosity shattered all psychic boundaries & an unknown wild adrenaline rushed through my veins as I ran a search on my Computer.

To my utter disappointment I saw it. Dull, Spiritless, Soul-less,Amorphous team name ever made. It was something more than BIZZARE!.

“INDI COMMANDOS”, WHAT! Absolutely, “depressing name” in the highest sense of the phrase.

I wanted to thrash that mentally aberrated brain , which came up with this.

With despair, I sat down on my chair, in my cubicle.

When the team’s official website ran a name finding contest, I was delighted.

I had even sent them 40 different names, like a insane cricket fan from kochi, but I was shattered to see this "YUCKY"name.

Furthermore, It brings inexplicable pain to all my senses, when I picturise myself, cheering for, my Kochi team with this “moronic name”.

They could have come up with a name in which atleast “kochi” is mentioned.

Moreover, whenever I read “INDI” a whole lot of Rhyming Malayalam Abusive words runs through my mind.

And, I’m sure all these would fill the ground as “Kochi “begins its home match. WATCH OUT SREESHANTH.“ALLIYA NINTE KAARYAM POKKAA”.

No comments:

Post a Comment