Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Rest In Peace-my dear Sir.


Its only a week that I took to studies.

Today, enthusiastically, I clicked on my browser link to Raman's Blog.

As I had not visited his site after my prelims exam I was completely  oblivious to the happenings on IR.

My perspectives on India's foreign policy was shaped by Raman sirs analysis on IR events.

As I read the latest blog, I observed it was quite old.

He was a person who used to write on daily basis on current developments.

As I read further into the comments section.

I was Shell-Shocked!!!!

B.Ram had expired on June 16th.He succumbed to Cancer, of which, and unlikely of most men, he had written profusely about.

He kept everyone updated on the lasted on his treatments and on doctor's note & advice.

However, I never thought his demise would be so soon.

I had largely relied on his blogs for insights into International Issues affecting India.Moreover, over the years I I found that he was so committed to the work, that I admired him a lot.

I felt I was personally attached to him.

It is a great loss.
Rest in Peace- Country Salutes you sir.

JAI HIND.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment