Monday, June 6, 2011

Final thoughts.

Some good sense still prevails.Realized the need of the hour. It is not to get carried away but to control your emotions & excitements and to do well in your exams.

Yes, this is my first attempt at this coveted exam. Though, highly ill-prepared.

But the un-said aim of this attempt is coming to terms with reality, I have been flirting with the Idea of giving UPSC exam for a long time now.Last year SSB clashed with this exam and I had to make one of the thoughest choice of my life.

And, went for the SSB interview.

I reckon I have not been that serious with studies akin to the preparation of guys in Mukherjee Nagar/ Delhi(UPSC preparation HUB). May be this exam will bring me back to earth.

Clearing this is no-joke.

Its been a problem sustaining the intensity with my studies. I have always given up under immense irritation.

Anyways this prelims exam would be a litmus test and will ascertain if this my cup of tea.

If it is, then it is just a matter of time that I join the services. No, it is not over-confidence or it is not about undermining the rivals, it is just an optimist outlook.

Between I came to know from Akhilesh that few more our batch mates have made it to the IIM A. Congrats guys.

Akhilesh also said that no more people are getting transferred to Mumbai.

Well, I think I was the last guy to get transferred.

It’s quite sad to know that Reliance have put on hold 3 projects. That, essentially means we have an excessive manpower.

Scenario is scary. Reliance has indeed spoiled careers of many.

A company with no realistic structure and so un-organised.

Cribbing about one’s own company is not good and is against my personal mottoes. So that is the full-stop.

Don’t think I won’t be able to blog back home, SO this becomes my last blog for some time.

And Congress has messed up with the “Baba Ramdev's Fast”.

Kapil Sibal has acted like a naïve KID who has a Harvard degree(with no practical use). Your Double-dealing act was cheap Sir.

Well, your NO-LOSS Theory on 2G scam still shocks me even in my sleep.

Excited to see Hari, Thadiyan and Ramkumar.

So a long good bye.

And checked my ticket status for the last time, it still ranked '1' on the waiting list.Heheee..

No comments:

Post a Comment