Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Invasion

They just keep walking all day, no, all day and night. I think they keep walking their entire life until they find food.

Once they find food, they invade like the Mughals.

So that is what happened with my Samosas.

As planned I had bunked office today. And summers have choked all your options of going out during day time.

So in the morning itself I had gone to the market nearby and bought eatables for the day. The bakers there make good delicious samosas. I had bought 8 of them. I had imagined of having them with black coffee.

After coming back from market, I kept the samosas on my table and grabbed the paper. unforfunately(quite normal though), I slept off while reading.

I woke up to find an "Ant Invasion" on my samosas.

Freaking there were millions of them. I tried to shoo them away but only to get more annoyed.Finally, I sacrificed the Samosas.

I’m sure 8 samosas would feed them for the whole season.

Found some solace in the fact that it’s gone for charity. After all humans do have some responsibilities to their fellow living being.

And Magnitude of responsibility is manifold considering the fact that we are the superior being.

But then I was damn hungry. These sentiments and good-will thoughts won’t satisfy your hunger.

I understand this is the same materialistic thought Karl Marx had. He said only if one's stomach is filled one would be in a state to think.

Therfore, he dejected the primacy of Ideas and embarked on the mission of dialectical materialism. This mission culminated in what world now calls MARXISM OR COMMUNISM.

No No I’m not turning Marx, I was freaking hungry and his thought becomes so vital in these Situation.

I ordered Food from Meal Express and plunged onto some FM music.

Rs 150/- for a good meal. In kerala a good south Indian meal one would get for Rs 25

Food been a rip-off here. Capitalism has not really worked for the betterment of people in this sector.

Needless to say, I’m not going into capitalism and communism again. But, Kerala being kind of a Communist state has attained more balanced growth than any state in India.

People who crib about the paucity of Infrastructure development in kerala, should understand that it has been greatly successful is developing its Human Resources. One would easily find marked Individuals in almost all the fields of study and research.

Written a lot i belive.

Checked my mail inbox. There is no mail from HR.

I think I’m losing this JOB.

Not found a way ahead. Time to punch-out.

Did not FB today: feels good.

A highly un-productive day in terms of knowledge acquirement and between Slept like a PIG after the heavy Meal.

I like this meek submission to the goddness of sleep and Thats is truly me.

And women in my society is forcing me to perform more laboriously.Summers are very demanding.

Sometimes I really dont like this self employment.It drains the life out of me.

But I enjoy its highs and Lows.

Bye.Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment