Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mission IRCTC

A quick entry.

Mission IRCTC accomplished.I had forgotten my password.

I tried all possible combination of potential passwords but none worked.

Got annoyed and typed in my last entry.

BINGO! It worked.

Now it is time to change it to a very easy to remember password.

Between tedy had called yesterday. He told me my center for CSAT is Rajagiri public School (Thadiyan’s School- does that portend well? - see this as hot debate topic).

We had not gotten our admit card till date. I was partly happy for the fact that it made things easy for me as I was double-minded on giving this exam.

And, now he tells me that even if you don’t receive the admit card you have another option to give the exam. All you need to do is get the online copy of your registration slip with the center information, with two recent photographs and an Identity card.

With these documents they would let you appear for the exam. Tedy, my dear, your kindness has put me in deep mess.

Hmm.. Still not decided to give the exam or not as I have not prepared for the Mains.

Giving prelims without preparing for the mains is like making a fool of oneself.

And, prelims mark does not count.

Well one more decision to make.

Nevertheless checked for flight tickets for 11th june (12th -Exam). Discouraging, prices have soared like anything.

Free market supply-demand forces have pushed the prices so high beyond the common man’s reach.All the Capitalist-Economist do you hear that.

Obviously, the next option is Railways and that is how I embarked on the mission to retrieve my Login password.

Hope to get a confirmed ticket.

Good luck .Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment