Friday, June 3, 2011

NOT available.

No tickets available.

May be should try Tatkal tickets.

Need to come to office before 8 in the morning tomorrow. That would be a shock for the guards who regularly see me cruising in to punch at 9:45- just in time or late.

In the history of this company I guess anyone would have walked pass the entry gate so early. New record would be set tomorrow.

Out of the blue a mail warning has popped up on the screen.

Its been so long something like this happened. Hope It’s the HR mail.

Grrrr… checked the mail.

Its not worthy to explain the mail.

How did Kyazoonga get my official mail ID???... I am not going to waste my valuable time pondering over this.

I remember I had booked WC tickets with this ID.

Now they are sending me all Spam mails.

This mail says Salman Khan is ready with Asin. To do what???- It is unclear on that. Some kind of marketing Stunt I guess.They want to create curiosity among readers and I am not going to fall for this.

Reckon it is about some up-coming movie. Lost zeal for movies so there goes the mail into thrash.

Meanwhile. Asin is inflammable. Good that nowadays they use digitalized tape.

Goddess of Sleep is so seductive.

Sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment