Sunday, April 1, 2012

1st April,2012: MOCK & FOOL'S DAY

Gave my second Mock test today.It a was difficult one.Paper 1: attempted around 50 questions while around 60 questions in paper 2.Its not at all pleasant;Paper2, how can one not complete such simple paper!!.. Though sad, its a reality with me.Have to improve on my speed, particulary reading speed.

Could not see off Ankit.He left for Surat today by evening train, probably will not see him for a long time.He has been a fast friend, and really a good person.We had some nice time together-College,lucknow trip,and later in Noida.

I wish his aspiration get fulfilled for its been a long time he has been striving.Hope Singapore brings fresh & rejuvenating life into him.All the Best my friend.

So, its like I have taken 2 days off as have not studied for last 2 days.Need to do this.bye..

Between Happy Fool's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment