Monday, April 2, 2012

2nd APRIL,2012; Stopped THE HINDU

Reading two papers was too much for me.When I look back to my last few months, all I have done probably is reading two newspaper.And now, prelims exam so near I am really hard pressed for time as Geo,history , Eco staring at me.So, I have decided to drop one newspaper- The Hindu.

Meanwhile, bought economic survey- huge book; with my  speed  I would take atleast 15 days to complete that.And further, I think I should drop the plan of reading Year Book.Its a mt.Everest in itself.

I need to accept I am bogged down in the uncertainties of the subjects.This is where a good tutor comes handy.
A guiding light when we lose sight & tend to stray away from the path.

I have changed a lot, I found my myself alone in the crowded tea shop today. People around were so happy to be, discussing current affairs topic & like wise stuffs.Everyone had someone to talk to.

How did I become content with myself so much??- Its a mystery per se.

No comments:

Post a Comment