Monday, April 23, 2012

Folly Affirmations

"I will never give up".
"I am determined and committed"

All affirmation of this genre are easy to profess and difficult to live with.One would need an indomitable spirit of confidence and composure, which is a rarity and one who own it, makes it large.

So as I hit the new low of my life, I stand alone.No regret.

Between, today I downloaded my e-admit card.Have chalked out a macro plan till exams.Importantly, I have to gain back my lost mind.I need to believe that, for whatever happens I will have to fight it out alone.

Also, I need to think about a Plan-B. No, its not a sign of paucity of self-belief but just being thoughtful of the surprises life can throw at you.

Feels a lot better than last two days.I spoke to Appa and Ammi. Infact, they are the only one's (also my sister) who have stood besides me at all odds.

Have to also improve on my reading and comprehension skills if I have to compete at any level.As I push myself more to study, I understand my reading skills wobble and I fail to comprehend what I read and further, my mind gets lost in some random thoughts.

I know it sounds like some psychological problem.However, I need to get get around it as soon as possible.

Relinquishing The Hindu has also affected me adversely. I have to make it habit to atleast read the online editorials.

How I wish I was back to me normal best with a composed mind.

Internet has also had it pound of flesh.I have to utilize it, rather than using it as a option to vent off my stress. 


Between, spend some time on facebook. Tellingly, it is marriage season.One of my school friend Govind says "since his intelligence has touched new low level he decides to marry".I wonder what really he wanted to prove with such propositions.Anyhow, different people has different thoughts and as a rational being we should respect all view points.


So thats it pretty much for the day.And, long night awaits me, let me try making it little bit productive.

Bye for now. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment