Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Changing Times.

Till few weeks back, there would always be a barrage of mails waiting in my inbox to be read. If I failed to check and archive these mails(every 2-3 hrs), the system hurled “quota Warning Messages”. And further my boss would shout at me “jagadish clean your mail box”.

Things have changed contrastingly. I received only ‘1’ mail yesterday that too some generic message sent by HR.

I reckon Harminder Mohan our Corporate HR is busy with the PMS and have forgotten my case. That means I’m lost. And indefinitely I’m stuck here.

Well, Facebook is no more interesting. Its Fizz is gone.

Gleefully jobless on job but then there is a genuine feeling of anxiety. It looks like I’m losing this job.

Tellingly, I have found that almost all my colleagues are on FB all the time. I had considered these people to be laborious sincere workers; it was just foolishness to think so.

People here keep staring at the screen so religiously. All work they do is up-date their status on FB or hit few likes or ogle at some random girl’s photograph.

Also, came to know that some guys have started a group to discuss about few left over girls in our company and other office politics. Desperate cracks.

Existence of this company is miracle to me now. Needless to say, it is time to move on and to find another job.

Between Kataria Sir expired today. He succumbed to a stroke. This news was a shock to me. However, matter of life & death is beyond our control. I express my solemn condolences.

Well, I am scared of death, hope it invades me unknowingly.

That’s for today and tomorrow planning to bunk office; kind of. Kung Fu Panda in 3D is pending to be watched.

YAWN…bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment