Saturday, May 28, 2011

Random..

Don’t be surprised if I tell you that the whole day I was in Office and on facebook(pls don’t ask me which company I work for).

I’m kind of being addicted to Facebook now. Professionally does not augur well for me.

Today, did not make new acquaintances but refreshed many.

It was quite a revelation, to know that most of my friends are either studying or working abroad.Its not that I can ask for help, by forwarding my CV but it genuinely feels good when you know that your friends are working for Barclays, Microsoft & Google..etc

Well, coming back, pissed off Vivek on Man U and otherwise had a harmonious day on FB.

Tomorrow – no office that means no access to net and so, no FB.

Time 6:20 PM, Saturday evening, freaking, the office is almost empty.

It looks scary from my cubicle, as I see no one around; it’s deserted- never noticed before.

I could hear noises that AC make while they work. Normally, these noises get drowned in din of the woking day.

Need to leave ,Good night to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment